Dead Ever After: A True Blood Novel - Charlaine Harris I stopped reading this series two or three books ago now but I was curious who Sookie ended up with. If you want to know without having to read/make use of google, then click the spoiler tag below.

1) Do not click if you don't want to know who Sookie ends up with
2) Do not click if you are planning on reading this book
3) Do not click if you think you might read this book
4) Do not blame me if you click and then decide you might want to read it after all
5) Do not blame me if you click and are disappointed

ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO KNOW? YOU CAN'T GO BACK!!! ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO KNOW? YOU CAN'T GO BACK!!! ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO KNOW? YOU CAN'T GO BACK!!! ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO KNOW? YOU CAN'T GO BACK!!! ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO KNOW? YOU CAN'T GO BACK!!! ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO KNOW? YOU CAN'T GO BACK!!! ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO KNOW? YOU CAN'T GO BACK!!! ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO KNOW? YOU CAN'T GO BACK!!! ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO KNOW? YOU CAN'T GO BACK!!! ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO KNOW? YOU CAN'T GO BACK!!! ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO KNOW? YOU CAN'T GO BACK!!! ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO KNOW? YOU CAN'T GO BACK!!! ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO KNOW? YOU CAN'T GO BACK!!! ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO KNOW? YOU CAN'T GO BACK!!! ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO KNOW? YOU CAN'T GO BACK!!! ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO KNOW? YOU CAN'T GO BACK!!! ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO KNOW? YOU CAN'T GO BACK!!! ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO KNOW? YOU CAN'T GO BACK!!! ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO KNOW? YOU CAN'T GO BACK!!! ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO KNOW? YOU CAN'T GO BACK!!! ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO KNOW? YOU CAN'T GO BACK!!! ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO KNOW? YOU CAN'T GO BACK!!! ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO KNOW? YOU CAN'T GO BACK!!! ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO KNOW? YOU CAN'T GO BACK!!! ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO KNOW? YOU CAN'T GO BACK!!!

...